SqABQ2vaBiRwOmiKY86G4RLCZRM

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Wonderful Wednesdays Link up #4, with features!

Well hello again! Boy has it ever been a crazy busy week. My poor husband. My poor poor husband. He was off last week for vacation and what do I have him doing? EVERYTHING. From an extraordinary amount of family get together's, to taking a whole day to work in our new booth, to cleaning to the garage, the man was busy. I told him, the only way to get some rest and relaxation, is to actually GO (somewhere) on vacation! Maybe the Caribbean - maybe? Hee Hee! We were so busy, I only cooked dinner for us once during his whole vacation! That might sound like a relief to some people, but I love cooking, and he claims to love when I cook!

Before I jump into the features from last weeks party, let me just say that we will be skipping next weeks party. I will be out of state, and decided that with everything else going on, it is best to just take the week off, so we will have the party this week, skip 9/11 and resume on 9/18. I sincerely thank everyone who linked up last week, and supporting this new venture of mine. It is not easy to start a blog, and the support from you all is very much appreciated. Now let's get onto our features from last weeks party!

First, we have Fair Hopes Supply and their Antiquing trip! I just love this display!

Next, we have The Cottage Diaries yummmy Cinnamon Rolls. I can't wait to try this recipe! 


And last but not least, we have Ms Moozys Open House, and her Mish Mosh of crafty things! I think the roses look beautiful under the dome!

There are no "rules" to this linky party, just some things we ask with a smile :) 
  • 1. Please follow Wonderful at Home on at least TWO of their networking sites (you can find them on my sidebar)
  • 2. Put the Wonderful at Home button (found on my sidebar) somewhere on your blog, post or "where I party" page in order to be featured. If I can't find it, you can't be featured. I hope you understand, but we are trying to help each other drive traffic right!?
  • 3. Link up as many of your WONDERFUL posts as you would like. They can be crafts, DIY projects, tips, repurposing ideas, recipes, etc! 
  • 4. Visit at least TWO other link ups. Please - we are all here to support one another right!?
  • 5. HAVE FUN! 



5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the feature hun and for hosting another linky party! Have a blessed day! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the party! I'm linking up, and you're on my party list. Thanks! Julia ...Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete