SqABQ2vaBiRwOmiKY86G4RLCZRM

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Wonderful Wednesdays Linky Party #5 with features!

Boy have I had a busy couple of weeks. As I stated at the last linky party, I was going on vacation out of state, and due to all the craziness, I was going to skip that weeks linky party. Well I sure did, and I accidentally skipped the following week as well! I had so much going on, that I didn't even notice until it was too late, so I apologize to those who were waiting to see if they were featured!

I really never thought I would have an all food feature, but I gotta admit, I am hungry! Plus, a little jealous since I haven't been in the kitchen at all lately... not to cook, not to make, not even to make lunch! It really has been that insane around here! So let's see a few of the great participants from the last party, which was three weeks ago!

Stumbling Upon Happiness shared their Pinterest review of the Cinnamon Sugar Muffins. I love a good Pinterest review... it makes me believe that I can make them too!


 We Do Fun Here shared their recipe for Healthy Apple Chips Snack. A great find for fall time!


 Baking a Moment shared their Brown Butter Cream Cheese Jewish Apple Cake. The name is a mouthful, and it has ALL the right words in it because it makes me want to taste a mouthful myself! Can't wait to try this!



Hope you enjoyed our features as much as we did! If you are one of the lucky ones to have been featured this week, please grab a "I've been featured" button from our sidebar!

Now, onto this weeks party! A few things we ask:

  • Please follow Wonderful at Home on at least TWO of their networking sites (you can find them on the top of my page)
  • Put the Wonderful at Home button (found on my sidebar) somewhere on your blog, post or "where I party" page in order to be featured. If I can't find it, you can't be featured. I hope you understand, but we are trying to help each other drive traffic right!?
  • Link up as many of your WONDERFUL posts as you would like. They can be crafts, DIY projects, tips, repurposing ideas, recipes, etc! 
  • Visit at least TWO other link ups. Please - we are all here to support one another right!?
  • HAVE FUN! 
  • ** I will make EVERY effort to email the bloggers that are being featured, so that you are aware, and get to come see your feature first thing. If you are one of the ones featured, don't forget to grab the "I've been featured" button from my sidebar! 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the feature! I put your button on my post ;). And thanks for hosting again this week! Good luck getting back on track and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for hosting and the visit. Looking forward to partying here!

    ReplyDelete